We saw in Ruth a woman in the scripture who had it very rough. And how she was unstoppable despite all.
3. TAKING INITIATIVE – IMPLEMENTING ACTIONS AT THE RIGHT TIME AND THE RIGHT WAY
Rth 2:2 And Ruth the Moabite said to Naomi, “LET ME GO to the field and glean among the ears of grain after him in whose sight I shall find favor.” And she said to her, “Go, my daughter.”
Rth 2:3 SO SHE SET OUT AND WENT AND GLEANED IN THE FIELD AFTER THE REAPERS,
1. Irrespective of my past and history, I receive power to move again! I receive power to make moves.
2. From today, nothing in my past will hold me down to the zone of stagnancy.
3. Father, release me now to go and fulfil my purpose in life!
4. Every power that has been fighting and holding me back from starting afresh, I destroy you!
5. Initiatives require speaking out – Father, give me a voice! Give me a new voice! Give me a fresh voice to speak!
“She set out”
6. After now, I will set out and I will get results! I will not be stopped!
7. After now, I will set out and I will come back with testimonies that I was unstoppable
8. Lord, give me new ideas that will make me unstoppable.
9. Every idea and initiative that I am stuck with but will take me nowhere – Father, deliver me!
10. There is something that can take me from where I am to where you want me to be – Show me, give me, sow it into my spirit.
FACTS ABOUT INITIATIVE TAKING
A. YOU HAVE COMPLAINED ENOUGH – DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! DO IT NOW!
Rth 2:2 And Ruth the Moabite said to Naomi, “LET ME GO
11. Lord, move me from the zone of complaining to the level of doing so that I will be unstoppable
12. Father, take me from the darkness of regrets that has been stopping me to the light of ideas to fly!
13. Deliver me from the stronghold of failure and lift me to the heights of divine and flawless execution!
B. THERE IS A TIME TO WEEP AND THERE IS A TIME FOR WEEPING TO STOP!
Rth 1:14 And they lifted up their voice, and wept again: and Orpah kissed her mother in law; but Ruth clave unto her.
DAVID WEPT AND AFTER A WHILE HE CHOSE TO STOP WEEPING AND DO SOMETHING
1Sa 30:4 Then David and the people that were with him lifted up their voice and wept, until they had no more power to weep.
1Sa 30:6 And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.
14. For every event in my past that has caused me to weep, there will be joy in multiple folds
15. The encouragement that comes from Heaven that helps a man to think and ask for the way forward – send it to me before the next 24 hours expires.
16. Irrespective of my past, I choose joy! I choose hope! I choose confidence in God!
C. NO ONE WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTION YOU HAVE TO TAKE!
Rth 2:3 SO SHE SET OUT AND WENT AND
17. I bind every spirit of procrastination that has been stopping me and killing my ideas – leave me alone!
18. The power of ego and pride that is making me refuse divine suggestions and ideas to make me unstoppable – be broken in my life!
D. YOU CAN ALWAYS START AGAIN.
Rth 2:2 And Ruth the Moabite said to Naomi, “LET ME GO TO THE FIELD AND GLEAN AMONG THE EARS OF GRAIN AFTER HIM IN WHOSE SIGHT I SHALL FIND FAVOR.”
19. No matter how smart and gifted you are, if you do not take initiative – you will struggle.
E. WHEN YOU GO – GO WITH A POSITIVE MINDSET AND INITIATIVE WILL BRING SOLUTIONS AND PROMOTE YOU
CEV – Isa 65:19 I will celebrate with Jerusalem and all of its people; there will be no more crying or sorrow in that city.
Isa 65:20 No child will die in infancy; everyone will live to a ripe old age. Anyone a hundred years old will be considered young, and to die younger than that will be considered a curse.
Isa 65:21 My people will live in the houses they build; they will enjoy grapes from their own vineyards.
Isa 65:22 No one will take away their homes or vineyards. My chosen people will live to be as old as trees, and they will enjoy what they have earned.
Isa 65:23 Their work won’t be wasted, and their children won’t die of dreadful diseases. I will bless their children and their grandchildren.
Isa 65:24 I will answer their prayers before they finish praying.
20. Father, kick start me with your power and your grace! Wake me up permanently!
21. Father, kick start my joy! My joy will last and not expire again!
22. Lord, kick start love in my life and remove hatred and other poisons
23. ENCOURAGE ME TO START AGAIN! ENCOURAGE ME TO DO AGAIN!
4. NOTHING JUST HAPPENS FOR A CHILD OF GOD AND WHEN IT HAPPENS, WHATEVER HAPPENS – IT WILL BE FOR OUR GOOD!
A. IT WILL HAPPEN THAT YOU WILL FIND YOUR SELF IN THE RIGHT PLACE
Rth 2:3 …, AND SHE HAPPENED TO COME TO THE PART OF THE FIELD BELONGING TO BOAZ, WHO WAS OF THE CLAN OF ELIMELECH.
24. Where my future will be safe – lead me there.
25. From the zone of stagnancy, let it just happen for me and for my family!
26. For every effort we make going forward – whether about our health, finances or relationships – let there be rewards!
27. Whatever it will take, with your mighty power – let it happen for me!
B. WHEN IT HAPPENS, INTEREST WILL BE SHOWN IN YOU
Rth 2:4 And behold, Boaz came from Bethlehem. And he said to the reapers, “The LORD be with you!” And they answered, “The LORD bless you.”
Rth 2:5 Then Boaz said to his young man who was in charge of the reapers, “Whose young woman is this?”
28. To make me unstoppable, let the right person show interest in me!
29. I decree, anyone that God wants to use to break the power of stagnancy and regrets in my life will ask for me now.
30. Every interest in me that I like and excited about but will destroy me – kill the interest!
C. WHEN IT HAPPENS, VOICES WILL BE RAISED ON YOUR BEHALF
Rth 2:6 And the servant who was in charge of the reapers answered, “She is the young Moabite woman, who came back with Naomi from the country of Moab.
Rth 2:7 She said, ‘Please let me glean and gather among the sheaves after the reapers.’ So she came, and she has continued from early morning until now, except for a short rest.”
31. Let it happen that you will raise men to speak on my behalf to move me forward!
32. The agenda you have for me to free me, raise voices to speak for me and my family!
D. WHEN IT HAPPENS, YOU WILL RECEIVE ATTENTION FROM PEOPLE WHO CAN INFLUENCE YOUR DESTINY POSITIVELY.
Rth 2:8 Then Boaz said to Ruth, “Now, listen, my daughter, do not go to glean in another field or leave this one, but keep close to my young women.
Rth 2:9 Let your eyes be on the field that they are reaping, and go after them. Have I not charged the young men not to touch you? And when you are thirsty, go to the vessels and drink what the young men have drawn.”
33. The right attention to my attempts to move – I receive it!
34. From now, where I am at, with what I am doing, the right man will speak to me! The right woman will speak to me!
E. WHEN IT HAPPENS, IT WILL BE SAFE AND ADD NOT SORROW
Rth 2:22 And Naomi said to Ruth, her daughter-in-law, “It is good, my daughter, that you go out with his young women, lest in another field you be assaulted.”
Rth 2:23 So she kept close to the young women of Boaz, gleaning until the end of the barley and wheat harvests. And she lived with her mother-in-law.
35. This breakthrough that is coming will not cause me sorrow!
36. This breakthrough that you are giving to me will give me rest!
37. THIS NEW MONTH – I WILL MAKE PROGRESS, I WILL MOVE FORWARD!
For in JESUS NAME we have prayed. Amen!